Saturday, October 17, 2015

Bret Easton Ellis, Quentin Tarantino, Terence Trent D'Arby and MC5

Bret Easton Ellis profiles Quentin Tarantino
That's all.

Inside the bizarre world of Terence Trent D'Arby
Remember that guy who sang Wishing Well, that late-80s earworm with the whistling chorus? That's Terence Trent D'Arby. He died when he was 27. And he's alive. And his new name is Sananda Maitreya. And his new record is called Rise of the Zugebrian Time Lords. He also says things like “I’m very confident that my first son is my biological father and it gives me the chance to finally have a relationship with him. My first son is also a continuation of the life that I left behind.”

HELLO WEEKEND! Get pumped up by watching this high-octane live version of MC5's "Kick Out the Jams".
Then contrast with this sludgy version

If you want to get emails when I post more stuff, enter your address in the box in the top right corner.

No comments: